Three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning

 

According to Paralel.az, three men died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the same house in the Absheron region. The incident was recorded in the village of the Saraysky district.
The press service of the Prosecutor General's Office reported that on January 6, Gulag Aliyev, born in 1965, Akif Narimanov, born in 1966, and Elshan Alishov, born in 1981, died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a rented house.
The prosecutor's office of the Absheron region is being investigated into the fact.

Akif Nasirli

0.63249206542969